Indoor Field Hockey- Winter League at USTC
The fast-paced game of indoor field hockey is a great opportunity to continue fine-tuning stick skills in a fun, competitive environment.
WCFH will be organizing and coordinating teams and coaches for this indoor league. Please use the Google Form link below to begin the team formation process. Once you are assigned a team we will instruct you to register directly with USTC. Due to high demand, there are only 2 teams per age group slotted for WCFH.
This league is powered by parent coaches, please click here to register if you’d like to volunteer as a coach.
* 7 Guaranteed regular-season games - games only, no practice days
* 6v6 including GK
* Each team will be rostered 9 players
* Games will be scheduled on Mondays (other days may be used if needed)
* 2 x 20-minute halves
* Games played on USTC field house hard courts or sport court (not turf)
* Reciprocal friend requests allowed
Games begin Nov. 29th (Monday nights)
1st & 2nd Grade - (max 18 players)
3rd & 4th Grade - (max 18 players)
5th & 6th Grade - (max 18 players)
$115 for USTC members or $125 for non-members
* You will register and pay USTC directly once you are assigned a team from WCFH
Deadline to submit Google Form team request - Friday, November 12th
LIMITED # of openings available, register ASAP to secure a spot on a team. If an age group reaches its maximum # of players, additional players will be wait-listed.
Google Form Team Request
Equipment needed: Mouth guard, shin guards, field hockey stick (indoor sticks are preferred, but not mandatory), sneakers, or indoor court shoes (no goggles)